Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

The adventure begins...


Call me sappy, but I'm dedicating my first entry to my husband & best friend - Matt. He's half of the driving force behind this new business of ours. Matt started pushing me to pursue my photography passion while we were still dating more than 4 years ago. Then the really big push came in December, when he surprised me with a new camera!!! Ever since, I've been taking pictures whenever I can....and he's been my biggest supporter. Matt: thank you for believing in me. Thanks for keeping me organized. :) Thank you for always giving me your honest feedback. And thank you for being my sidekick (proof: he was brave enough to help with my first wedding) --- you're the best!

3 comments:

Jaymee Sire said...

Cindy~
Glad to see the blog is up and running, and honored to post the first comment! I'm so excited to follow your new adventure, and can't wait for you to photograph our wedding.
I would say good luck, but you don't need it! :)
Love, Jaymee

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! So pumped to be able to follow your work. Go Cindy, go Matt!!! ~Steph

Anonymous said...

Way to go Matt! I'm so happy you two found each other. It meant the world to Marc and I that you two made it to Lethbridge to visit. Thanks for making the trip and thanks for being such great friends. We had a blast and have wonderful memories and AMAZING pics to prove it. Love ya, dana