Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, August 3, 2007

Kathy Rules

My inspiration in the photography world is Kathy Carlisle (Heaven's Eye Photography). I met her more than a decade ago, while going to college in Anchorage, Alaska. I was a chipper cheerleader. She was an outstanding volleyball player. So, although we didn't hang out - we were in the same circle of athlete friends. We both grew up in Fairbanks, AK...and then randomly, we both moved to San Antonio, TX. After a few years, she moved to Washington and I moved to Montana. I wished we could've gotten to know each other better, but better late than never! Then last year, I drove to Spokane, WA to see my old college roommate Michelle, who's married to Kathy's brother. You still with me? Long story - short - Kathy was there with her big, ol' SLR digital camera. She let me play around with it for a few minutes and it changed my life! I started asking questions. She started encouraging me to "go for it." Thank you Kathy for being an inspiration with your photography, and more importantly, in the way you showcase love for the people in your life.

3 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

You are too kind...I am the lucky one to have been blessed to cross paths with you again. You are inspiring, and your energy is contagious. I just wished we lived closer so that I could tap into it anytime. You are making huge strides with your art and your passion for it is going to take you to the top. Kathy

Anonymous said...

I have seen some of Kathy's photos at Michelle's house. They ROCK!! Not to mention, her kids are freakin' DOLLS. ~S.S.

Anonymous said...

I saw Kathy's website... excellent! I see why she's such an inspiration for you. You both do such amazing work. Smiles, dana