Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Love in Canada, eh!

Just got back from Lethbridge, Alberta, where I met up with some of my best friends. Danes & Charbs (their nicknames) started dating 11 years ago in college....and nothing has changed. They're still the funniest & kindest people to be around. They thanked me a million times for taking their pictures during my weekend, but trust me - it was NOT work. Miss you already!

OUTTAKES FROM CANADA

A dino greeted us when we crossed the border
Dana learning where her maiden name originatedThe whole crewMarc let me steal a kiss

7 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I had to take a double take on this one...it was so great to see these two! I think Michelle might even come out of blog stalker mode to make a comment on this one. I was on the phone with her when I saw these. Amazing work! K

Anonymous said...

It made my day to get to see these two! You really captured who they are and it took my right back to Apt 410! Danes and Marc, you guys look hot! Love you all. Michelle
P.S. Cindy, the Fair is over so I will call you this week:)

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh, love these photos Cin! Not only 'cause they are rockin', but because I always love to see some of my favorite people (whether in pics or person)! I love the black/white one, the one of Danes w/ the red brick wall (hot!) and the one of you and Danes (you're in it! yahoo!). Danes and Charbs, you guys have the best smiles! Miss you.
~S.S.

Anonymous said...

Cin, LOVE THEM. We're actually camping right now and are not getting good internet/phone reception so we can't view all of them and I can't call you. We love the few that we can see. You're GREAT! Thank you again. We had such a great time with you and Matt. You made our vacation even more exciting and special. Hello to the 3 "Alaska bloggers." Cin did such a great job making us look somewhat photogenic. Thanks for the memories Cin. Can't wait to talk to you. Will call you tomorrow once we're out of the boonies. Love ya, Charbs

Anonymous said...

Cindy! The pictures are absolutely fabulous- you're amazing! Your models were beautiful- beautiful people I was blessed to meet just last week! Thanks for your encouragement...your pictures are inspiring! Call us next time you come up to Canada! *danielle

Anonymous said...

Dana looks so beeeuuutiful in the one with the red wall. I mistook her for a model! Love 'em Cindy!
Mia

Anonymous said...

Cin,
Your website is absolutely amazing!!! These pictures are some of the best I have ever seen! Miss you lots!
brooke