Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

My First Wedding

Talk about the ultimate trust: Amber & Travis knew I had never shot a wedding before & they still hired me! How can I ever thank you enough? I was honored to be your photographer and will always remember how much fun it was. Best wishes!
He loves to kiss her on the forehead...and I think she loves it too

Mother of the Bride on the dance floor - what a look!

The candy buffet was a hit!

1 comment:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I love the emotion in these shots. Great job! K