Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jessica's Angel - Louie

Earlier this year, my sister Jessica and her fiance Jason lost their lil' Louie. He was a spunky teacup Yorkie who loved to cuddle and tag along with Jess to work. Wherever she was - he was. Louie died at only 2 years old from a head injury, but he got to see so much. That crazy pup attended a friend's wedding, slept on my pillow the night before I got married, hiked in Montana, drove a Lexus (got a picture to prove it) and lived in 4 different cities. Jessica is bummed I never got to do a "formal" photo shoot with him, but I did capture his cute face the last time I was in San Antonio. These are for you Jess, Jason, Shiner & Coco!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy...Thank you so much for posting this. It means the world to me...you know how much our Little Louie means to us. I miss him oh so very much...I love you Cindy!!! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

SO sweet and cute. Sorry to hear about Louie Jess & Jason. Memories forever. Smiles, dana

Anonymous said...

Had to look at this blog again...i miss him so much Cin..thank you again for posting this. i love you xo, jess