Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Little Miss Joy

Joy is this baby's *middle* name - and how fitting! She was full of giggles, screams and "Hi!" I just got back from this shoot & couldn't wait to give her mom, dad, bro & sis a "sneak peek."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
I LOVE the pictures you have posted here. It was such a wonderful experience. Thank you. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Just saw the sneak peek pics of Preslee. They really capture her personality. The black & white with the rock in her mouth is my favorite. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL, THAT "MISS JOY"!! SUCH AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHY FROM SUCH A TALENTED LADY!! JOB WELL DONE. I LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS. LOOK AT THOSE WONDERFUL, BIG BROWN EYES.

MISTY

Anonymous said...

You are a very talented Photographer. Amazing work.

Anonymous said...

Awww the pictures are so cute. She is beautiful!
awesome photography!