Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Only 18 more days...


...until Bob & Jadi get married! So, we thought we'd better get their engagement pictures done ASAP. We had a blast checking out some spots I've been eyeing for awhile. Jadi was a sport putting up with a super windy day...and it's so sweet to watch Bob with her. I've known this guy for a long time...and he just adores her! He kept wiping her hair away from her face and making sure she was comfortable. I'm countin' down to the big day!
And finally - an "O" for Jadi's soon-to-be last name.
Congrats you two!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with our engagement photo shoot Cindy! Your sincere and personable nature, inspiration for life, and god given talent combine to create a genuine experience. The end product is truly amazing...you are simply the best...you go girl!

Bob

david said...

Great pix, Cindy -- if I ever get married, I'll be calling you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy..again your pictures amaze me! I can't wait to be at the wedding and see those pics as well! I am still regretting every day that I didn't know you did photography back on our wedding day. You are truly an amazing photographer!! Jason and I will be having you take pictures of us soon! :) best wishes and see you soon!