Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

My in-laws...

...are the greatest. Look at how cute they are! Whenever we have anything come up - good or bad - they drop everything to help. This summer, I wasn't feeling well for several weeks. So, what did they do? They drove all the way from Minnesota just to be with us. Their willingness and eagerness to always put family first is such a blessing to us.

1 comment:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I LOVE her smile and he just looks like the friendliest man on earth. They look like they have such a deep love for one another. Your hubby is so lucky to have this shot of his loving parents.