Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Zucchini bigger than your head

I LOVE the Farmer's Market. Fresh fruit, fry bread with honey, handmade jewelry, live music, and people-watching. It's also the only place where you can find zucchini nearly the size of a baseball bat for ONE dollar.

Sister Johnelle & Melissa have the best booth in town! *Lissie's Luv Yums* They're delicious dog treats (that's what Duncan & Boerne tell me). Sometimes, I'm tempted to eat them. They are made out of ground wheatberries, oatmeal, soy beans...and a bunch of other natural stuff. They smell like cookies! The best thing about them is there's a message on every bag.

Melissa's Message: My name is Melissa and I wear one of the many faces of the leading cause of mental retardation in this country. It is called Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and it is 100% preventable. Help me spread my message by buying some of Lissie's Luv Yums, my homemade doggie treats made from Montana's golden wheat. My dog Tiger luvs um and I love my dog. From the bottom of our hearts Tiger and I beg you, if you are pregnant, please don't drink.

To buy Lissie's Luv Yums, email luvyums@juno.com or call 406.453.2531

Brian getting his veggies

Local David Letterman lookalike (he's even been on the Late Show!)

4 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

How crazy is that...we all went to the Saturday market this weekend and we had never been. You're looks a lot more fun the downtown Vancouver. I will have to try out the Portland version. K

Anonymous said...

Love seeing pictures of you on your blog Cin! :) And love Melissa's message on her dog treats. What a good idea. XOXO

Jaymee Sire said...

I remember Mia doing a story on this amazing girl. Good to see her business is still in full swing! Makes me want to buy some dog treats (even though we don't have a dog)!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun at the farmer's market. That's a massive zucchini. Love the message on the dog treats. SMiles, dana