Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Megan & Josh Got Married!

This couple may look familiar. That's because they volunteered to model for me, when I was building my portfolio last winter. Yep, they ran around smiling and kissing when it was only 15 degrees out! You can see those pictures on my website. Well, the seasons changed and so did their lives. They got married this week and the Air Force is sending them to Fairbanks, Alaska - my old stomping grounds! M&J: I'm going to miss you very much, but I know you will love Alaska and Alaskans will love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Megan!! See you soon in Fairbanks! Yay! Get my phone number from Cindy and call me anytime with any questions, OK?
~Steph

P.S. Cin, great photos!!!

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

They look so in love and excited for what the world is about to bring them! Well, it's going to be a whole lot of cold...that's what Fbks will bring them! That just means they are going to have to snuggle even more. Happy moving! K