Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Last Day of Summer

Caroline kicks off her senior year tomorrow...and she can't wait! She is such a driven person in school & life - something that runs in her family. Thanks Caroline for acting crazy with me. You're such a natural beauty. :) OH - and show me your "grill."

2 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I love her smile! What a beautiful girl...great color choice on the clothes. I think you're kind of great! K

Anonymous said...

What great choices of color and design! Cindy you have a great eye. Myra