Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Twins

Out of all of my photos, this one sparks the most interest and laughs. Who are those babies? What made her scream?

Here's the story. I asked my friends if I could use their cuties as models for my very first baby shoot. I had the props - baskets, hats, blankets. I was ready. Or so I thought! My idea of using a vintage baby scale failed miserably, so I decided to put away all of my crazy props and just let them be babies. They drooled, sucked on their toes, rolled around...and then THIS! The little guy squeezed his sister until she wailed. He thought it was hysterical - and so did we. It was exactly THE shot I was waiting for. I even entered it into the Great Falls Tribune's photo contest and won first place in the black & white category. I give all the credit to this adorable pair.

Here's some recent pictures of the kiddos. They're one, they're walking and they're ready to take on the world. The "mean baby, nice baby" photo will always be a fave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all enjoy these as much as we do! Every time Cindy shows us our photos, I'm amazed at how well they've turned out in spite of the cranky moments (which was most of the 'we're 1' shoot), snack breaks, play breaks, etc. Cindy is great, encouraging all of us to relax and be ourselves - and then captures the most special moments while doing so. Cindy-we are proud to be your 'guinea pigs' and help you share your amazing talent. You rock!