Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Brown

My second wedding...and what a party! The cake smashing, the black socks, Sara the dog. I had the greatest time shooting this special event. Here are just some of my favorite moments. I know without a doubt that this couple is going to be laughing until they're old & gray.





2 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

The last shot of her close up is to die for (huge eyes). It looks like the had so much fun with you and I am so proud that you are stepping into weddings. You're going to impact so many lives with this new found passion and they were lucky to have you for their special day.

Jaymee Sire said...

Cindy- You truly have a gift. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for my own big day!