Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Class of 2008


Talk about being blessed! I have the nicest clients ever! This evening, I had my first senior picture session with the cutest young lady. She's not only drop dead gorgeous...she's a genuine sweetie and was open to all of my ideas. We had so much fun on the hay farm that we ended up staying there the whole time. I know Morgen is going to go far in life. I can't wait to see what this final year of high school has in store for her.



1 comment:

Jaymee Sire said...

Wow...I'm jealous of these kids. I wish you were around when I was getting MY senior pics done!!