Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Ross Family

"But I'm not photogenic!" Yeah, I've heard that one before (almost every other photo shoot). You wouldn't be able to guess who in this family said that because they are all so beautiful. And I'm not just talking about the outside stuff. This family is fun, real and they're absolutely crazy about each other. I actually had to tell the little girls to not hug so hard!

2 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

This family looks like they had an absolute blast with you! I love the one of them all separated by the dividers. And the last one of everyone kissing is full of love. Great shoot. Weddings, families...is there anything you can't do? K

Anonymous said...

Wow, the photo of the two little girls lovin' on each other brought tears to my eyes. That's some sweet sweet love...captured in an amazing photo. You go girl! ~S.S.