Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of School...and pictures?!?

My hat is off to Aaron. Today was the first day of school & he was up for pictures at dawn! Well, kind of. ;) After a stop for coffee and donuts, we were ready to go. Aaron is 100% Montanan, so he felt right at home when we went to my favorite hay farm. Best of luck in school...and in hunting season!

3 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Man, if this doesn't scream "Montana Boy"! He is very handsome and the lighting is great. Of course my favorite has to be the truck one. K

Jaymee Sire said...

I agree with Heaven's Eye. The truck one is killer!

Anonymous said...

He is handsome, but he is my bother so ...you know. The lighting and composition of the photos is fantastic. My favorite one is the one with the truck. They all look awsome and I can't wait to see the rest of them.