Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hailey

OK, I'm back to my posting frenzy! I've got some major catching up to do. Seniors, weddings, familes...and the summer madness is just beginning. I'm taking off for Oregon to shoot a wedding this weekend, 2 more weddings in Great Falls and then a wedding in Bigfork! My postings are going to become a bit shorter for the next several weeks because I'll be on the road, but I promise to keep you in the loop.

Someone who has been extremely patient waiting to get a glimpse of her shoot is Hailey! Check her out - so beautiful and such a sweetie! She's so wonderful that she actually danced with me to the Michael Jackson CD that was blasting in my car.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go girl! Love 'em! I recognize the blue door/chain background...Such an awesome find. I've been stalking your blog...so i'm glad you posted some new ones. Yahoo! Good luck in Oregon. I'm jealous. i Heart u, SS