Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Wherefore art thou?

Hello from Ashland, Oregon - home of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and location of Leesha + Jamie's wedding! There's too much to see and too much going on today as I prepare for their wedding tomorrow...so I'll post a quick pic of the park where they're tying the knot. Right now, I'm headed to the park to hang out with the couple and their wedding planner. In the meantime, you need to check out Jamie's blog - click here. He's an amazing author who WILL (mark my word) be famous one day very soon. Have a fun weekend and I'll be back in action next week with tons of wedding pictures of Katy + Matt, Candice + Matt and Leesha + Jamie! P.S. I also have a surprise in store...

1 comment:

Jaymee Sire said...

Cin-I'm SO freaking excited to see you in a few weeks. The wedding countdown is on!!