Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Candice + Matt

When this adorable couple asked me to shoot their wedding, I tried to learn as much as I could about them. Cars quickly found their way into the conversation. Matt is crazy about classic cars...and Candice is such a sweetie that she doesn't seem to get annoyed like I sometimes do when my Matt goes on & on about cars. So, picking out the location of their engagement shoot was a no-brainer. We started out at a car garage and ended up in the backyard of a car repair shop. See you two in August!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, love the barrels! S.S.