Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello from San Antonio

Long time no post. Well, first that stupid cold knocked me out for 10 days straight...and now I'm down in Texas getting some R&R! Nothing like some good ol' family time to make me feel better. I'll be chillin' here for a week, so no posts for awhile. But I promise I'll make up for it when I return. I've got tons of really fun sessions to post and I still haven't even told you about my amazing experience at WPPI in Las Vegas. Until then...have a great week!

6 comments:

Larry said...

Hey Cindy, still haven't gotten up to Great Falls yet. Hope you're feel'n better and I can't wait to see more new work on your blog. Larry

Photography by Lauren Brown said...

Hey Hon, Hope you're feeling better! Give me a jingle when you get home and get feeling better. I had a blast hanging in Vegas. Lauren

ps. LOVE the new blog format!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your cold Cindy...hope you feel better soon! I love the pics, you are so talented. But thats the obvious isn't it. Lookin foward to more picures.

Anonymous said...

Booooo! We need photos. Booooo!!!We need blogs. :) j/k Cin! Enjoy your time with the family and eat lots of kimchee and bulgogi (sp?) for me. BOOOOO! I want some!!! Tell your mom/pops/jess hi for me. Boooo! I want to see them too! Boo! Luvya ~S.S.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better but i have to tell ya, i'm in withdrawal of your work...so get better and get back to MT soon!
love ya,
kort

lroah said...

LOVED meeting you - sorry to hear you got sick. Keep in touch!