Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ben + Laurie + Liam

I'm still on vacation in San Antonio, but I couldn't wait to give these new parents a sneak peek of their 1st family photo shoot! I'm short on words, but this couple is not short on their energy and excitement for lil' Liam. Check it out....so cuuuute!







We couldn't resist the MADE IN MONTANA wall for the MADE IN MONTANA baby!


Time to get crazeee......lovin' these shots so much! I didn't even tell them to do this! Love their spontaneity...








6 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

Such a great shoot! Love the red and orange shirts... and the texture of that last black & white :)

~S

Anonymous said...

yea! i was checking back....JUST in case you decided to post something, and i was right! wonderful and beautiful photo shoot! They look so happy and she is such a beautiful mommy! good work....love ya! kort

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Beautiful...hot...extraordinary! Really creative shoot and they look so happy:) Fun times. Kathy

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! I just checked to see just incase, and here we were!!! Love them already, and can't wait to get to see you when you get back to pick them all out! Thanks so much!!!! Have fun, and get well too!!! Laurie :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love them! Laurie, you and Ben are a beautiful couple, I miss you guys! Great job and great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics. Laurie, you and Benny are just gorgeous together. I can't wait to meet lil' Liam. Love you!!! Kristie