Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Patrick

OK guys. I'm back into the swing of things. I'm ready to post, post, post some pictures! Here's a great senior I got together with to get some fun pictures for his announcements. I'm lovin' his hair and his smile. We also share the same love for Jack Johnson and jammed in the car together. Beck of luck Patrick!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love jack johnson too! these are great Cin...i love them as i'm sure he does too!!! good work and glad to see you are back at it!
love ya,kort