Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Introducing Ryland!!!

BEFORE
AND NOW!
Ryland, like all babies, is a miracle. It's so amazing to me how much a baby just rocks someone's life and changes it for the better. I haven't experienced this yet, so I love to watch the changes a baby makes in the lives of my family & friends. April is someone who I've always considered an angel in my life & to see her as a mom is AWESOME! :) April & Chad may not be sleeping throughout the night any more, but they don't even look tired. They look refreshed, happy and completely in love.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is the most beautiful baby and they all do look so happy and in love. very adorable and wonderful and amazing shoot Cin!
hope all is well!
love ya,
kort

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I love to see the stories unfold. I love the one in the grass with the blanket. What am I talking about, this shoot is great all around. I found myself looking through a few times. The one of baby sleeping on mom's shoulder...to die for! K

Amy said...

These are gorgeous. What a beautiful smile.