Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Sutherland Family

I could NOT wait to share the spirit of this awesome family with you!!! If they look familiar, that's because Dub, Brandi and lil' Sophie were featured on my business card and all over my website when I was first starting my business. Well, now there's an addition - baby Sloan! These precious girls are just ridiculously scrumptious & the cutest mix of their mom & dad. Brandi is a very special friend who was my roommate in Austin and often the subject of my college photography projects. She is stunning! And I couldn't be more happy for her and Dub - they're the sweetest parents who smother their baby girls with love, hugs and kisses.





















Flashback to the family when Brandi was still pregnant with Sloan. It's one of my all-time faves. Only kids can give these totally spontaneous, hysterical expressions!

8 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

Wow- fabulous shoot. That yellow? with the pink? freakin' perfect! Such a fun session :)

~S

Anonymous said...

Cin...the Sutherland's do it once again!! what a beautiful family! I just love them so much! I remember that soccer wall and I'm glad you used it for one of your shoots while in SA. Brandi and Dub are such wonderful parents and are blessed w/such beautiful little girls! Well, i'm signing off so i can go lay on the beaches of Cancun!! yee haw! love you sis! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

she is ridiculously beautiful and those girls are the cutest things i've ever seen. wonderful shoot...they all look so cute, in love and just happy! he's one lucky guy to have all those adorable girls in his life and he's a handsome one too! fun shoot!
kort

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

A-Frickin-dorable! Great contrast of colors...posing is right on...oh, and they are simply beautiful. You better slow your roll before you hit rockstar status...wait, you're already there:) K

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
We LOVE the pictures....I can't wait to see the rest! You are the best ever!
Brandi

Larry said...

Cindy! WILD THANG! These are so wonderful... exploding with energy and life. I love them.

I'm rolling out a new front page of my site and portfolio tomorrow. Drop by and see what you think.

Best thoughts in the world, miss you guys. Great Falls should be closer to Livingston!!! Larry

Kara May said...

Love, love, love the yellow wall!! Adorable family, fabulous pictures!

Madonaldo said...

are everyone looking for ways online to get help solving their pregnancy and infertility problems when most of every native American is talking online about the help of Dr Mandaker Alamun. I checked him out when my husband who could not get me pregnant for over 9 years of marriage as a result of low sperm count became fertile and now, I am 5 months pregnant and it is this man known as Dr Mandaker who helped my husband solve his problem. My name is Alecia from CA USA. I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker the link to his website copy this link (witch-doctor.page4.me)His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy. I and my husband have gone to different hospitals having the thinking that I was at fault for not getting pregnant. But at the Federal hospital, they examined him too and his sperm count was low and unable to get a woman pregnant as a result of male infertility. It was then I sort out,thanks to Dr Mandaker.