Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Riley

Their family is now complete. My good friends Jeff & Joseph recently welcomed their baby boy Riley into the world and I was lucky enough to capture their excitement & awe. Riley is an absolute cutie pie with such a sweet, gentle spirit. He was extra patient by letting us take a million pictures in the hot, humid weather. I'm looking forward to visiting Austin again so I can watch him grow.







We eventually headed inside for a break...




3 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

How sweet!! LOVE the one of all three of them on the path and that last one... such a sweet expression :)

~S

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

What fun to work with a diverse family and to be able to capture this amazing time in their life. They look ridiculously in love with that little man! Congrats to them and great shoot by you. K

Emidan said...

These pictures capture a very happy and loving family... a fabulous job. I can't wait to see the rest and have one on my wall! Thank you for making these available on your blog. Kathy