Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spay-ghetti

As many of you know, I'm a sucker for animals. We consider Duncan & Boerne our children, I'm a committee member of the Fur Ball (an awesome event that's raising money for a new shelter) and I've done several dog shoots. There's even a gallery dedicated to "furry people" on my website! I have never worked with cats though, so I wasn't sure how my first official cat shoot would go! Thank goodness I had major help. I joined forces with Pam Lemelin of Renaissance Creative, who did the awesome poster design, and Laura Gustavson, who owns two beautiful cats, to come up with this fun poster for the upcoming SPAY-GHETTI DINNER. It's on May 17 at 5 p.m. at The Ursuline Center. Tickets are $10/adults, $5/kids under 10 (bargain: you get dinner AND dessert!) and the money will help spay and neuter local animals. I think I'm starting to get a soft heart for cats...here's Chloe diggin' in!

For more information, call 750-7622.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo!! So is that a spaghetti lovin kitty or did you put something tasty to a kitty to get that shot??

lbg said...

Thank you Cindy! You captured Miss Chloe's sweet personality! What fun it was to work with you on this very worthwhile project. Kitties Rule (at least in our house they do).

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

It's Laura's secret kitty spaghetti recipe!!!