Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Saving these for a snowy day

I have been swamped with orders, client meetings, photo shoots and raising money for the animal shelter, so I'm WAY behind on the blog. I've got several fun shoots and personal things that I'm dying to share with you! It's been insane around here though so I thought it would be fun to give you a massive sneak peek on this snowy day of the posts that are coming soon...










3 comments:

Sara P said...

Yeah!!! These are GREAT!!! Can't wait to see more!!!
Sara

Jaymee Sire said...

Hey Cin! I've been so busy with work lately, I hadn't been on your blog in a while. Things looking beautiful as usual. Is that Mia? When did you see her again? Anyways...stay warm! My mom said you guys have like 19 inches of snow or something. Gotta love Montana! XOXO Jaymee

Anonymous said...

hi dear Cindy, wow, you are so good! i am your big fan!! love your pictures! i am ann, that Chinese girl working at Starbucks, i just came back from China, have not seen you for a long time. how are you? i hope i can see you soon!