Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm in love...

Did anyone watch American Idol last night? I usually don't watch it, but I happened to change the channel just in time and caught this! I was totally jammin' out and have been listening to this song all day on itunes while working on my orders...check her out! Leona Lewis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have this song on my myspace page and it is my favorite! i do watch American Idol and when i saw she was going to be on i was very excited to say the least. she is amazingly talented and i definitely love the song Bleeding Love, i'm glad you caught it on TV and have it now!
kort