Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Starr & Georgia

There are some women who were just born to be moms. Starr is one of those people. She was my supervisor during my PR days in Austin, and although she's extremely driven & smart, the reason why I think she's so successful is that she is 100% genuine & caring. As you can read on her shirt, she's due in May! That means the next time I'm in Texas, I'll be planning to take pictures of baby Georgia. Congrats to Starr & James! I can't wait to meet her...




Only in Austin: I see a cool, orange door. She sees UT colors and busts out some Hook 'em Horns action.





And the shot that summed up the shoot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy - these are awesome! Starr, you look so precious! CC, please come back to TX and shoot my prego belly too :-)