Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Summer Sessions

Spring is flying by! I'm already busy planning my summer shoots, so I wanted to give everyone a friendly heads up that I'm only taking 2 more sessions this summer. I'm almost booked solid (people love summer for pictures!) & although I'd love to take as many pictures as possible, I'm also making time for family, friends, weddings, camping, hiking and R&R. That way, I can stay healthy and be refreshed for every single session & wedding. If you've been thinking about booking a session, I am booked for every weekend until October & have 1 weekday opening left in June & 1 in August. Another reminder: senior pictures need to be turned in at most schools by mid-September. Here's to a fun & busy summer!

And here's me with Mia (more to come on where we took this picture). You might remember her from my Thanksgiving Day post. Her wedding is coming up next month!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh schnaaapppp! A couple of hotties! Can't wait for the wedding! AHHHHHH!!! You go girl...Oh, so also...i was hoping you could squeeze one more photo shoot in...ummm, up in Alaska??? Is that doable? Hehe S.S.

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Travel expenses to Alaska will cost you Moose's Drool pizza, a beer at Humpy's and your dad's salmon.

Anonymous said...

Humpy's ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

you better leave some room for a quick shoot with J and I this summer! we need to go back to the "concrete wall" to finish our wall gallery. :) anyways, its awesome to see that you are so busy and all is well. love ya and take care of my husband this weekend. :)
Kort

Anonymous said...

noooo only 2 left?! I was just now considering senior photos, and I am dying to book a session with you! However, my parents are wanting to put it on hold, which just isn't an option for me!