Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Greetings from Canada

I woke up to an email that made my day...my week...my year!

You know how I mentioned the Canadian couple who took home a shelter doggie after seeing my pet portraits at the Fur Ball? Monty's mom sent this update on her new lil' guy, who's named after Montana. This is exactly why I do what I do. Photos CAN make a difference.

On April 20, 2008, Monty, a precious little, old American Eskimo decided to become a Canadian. After an uneventful trip home in a lovely spring snow storm, Monty arrived in Calgary from the Great Falls Animal Shelter.

Monty has settled into his new pack nicely and he’s a wonderful little guy to have around. Although he is deaf, his teeth are really bad, and his heart has a severe murmur, he is enjoying life. We’re so glad that he decided to come to live with us!

Many thanks to everyone at the Fur Ball and at the Great Falls Animal Shelter who made it possible for us to bring Monty home. He wanted everyone to see how well he is doing in his new gig so here are some pictures of the little guy.

What a face!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cin, so happy to see Monty made it to a good home!! looks like the other doggies they have love him as well! love you sis!!! you're the best!! xo, jess ps...tell Duncan and Boerne hello!! Oh and GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!