Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, May 12, 2008

The McGraw Family

You won't believe it by looking at them, but this is their first official family photo shoot! And they had the perfect reason for wanting to do one now: there will soon be an addition. The dynamic of this family is already so lively, spontaneous and sweet that I can't wait to see what another little person will add to their world. Congrats on your growing family!








I loved the brother-sister connection between these two. One minute, they wouldn't want to stand too close to each other.....


...then the next minute, they'd be all huggy & kissy. Too cute!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! And I had Mrs. McGraw for a teacher in high school, how great for their soon addition!!!

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Her little girl look ecstatic about life and now their about to have 3 little happy peas in their pod! How great are those shots. There is nothing but happiness exuding from them:) K

Anonymous said...

I have Mrs. McGraw as my english teacher, and I love how you captured her positive energy and openess in these photos!! FANTASTIC job!

Anonymous said...

these are amazing! mrs. mcgraw is an amazing teacher, and she's so beautiful! good job! :)

Anonymous said...

these are amazing! mrs. mcgraw is an amazing teacher, and she's so beautiful! good job! :)