Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Whitney + Doug + Carson + Ellie + Calvin

It's an engagement, dog and family session all wrapped into one! I'm shooting Whitney + Doug's home reception this September after their wedding at Swan Lake, so this was a nice way to get to know them...and their 3 dogs...better! Whitney + Doug are such a sweet, easy going couple madly in love with the most energetic dogs I've ever seen! I'm looking forward to meeting more of their family and learning more about their love story. :) Look for their reception pictures in September!





1 comment:

Susan Myhr Fritz said...

These are gorgeous photos. I just love them...congrats!

Your old pal, Susan