Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Erin + Justin

Justin is one of the kindest & most genuine guys I've ever met....and his fiancee fits him perfectly. She flew in for the weekend from Chicago (the "other" windy city), so I was really excited to meet her!

They're one of those couples that I didn't have to ask to kiss. They just did. I didn't tell them to dance or hug. They just did naturally. It was almost enough to make me sick! But instead, they just made me smile. If their engagement session is an indicator of their wedding day, I'm envious of their wedding photographer! Wish I lived in Chicago! Best wishes you two.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep, love these too! i sure wish you were doing photography when J and i got engaged and married....it is still the only thing i would go back and change if i could!
kort