Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Madison

Meet Madison - Mia's "mini me" sister with big personality. This girl had me cracking up the entire weekend in Maryland with her Hannah Montana performances, funny stories, huge hugs and this photo shoot. It was completely spontaneous and done right in front of her parents' house on a drizzly day. All I did was tell her that she had to finish her homework and we'd do a quick, mini photo shoot. She was done in record speed, grabbed a couple of outfits and we ran around giggling like total girls. Ummm - hello!??!! What a lil' natural! See you next month kiddo.









The very last shot...perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics of her....you guys must have had so much fun. i can't wait to see your photos from the wedding next month!
kort

Anonymous said...

Wow, here eyes are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! So cute! Cannot wait to meet her! SS