Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The O'Neill Family

This family made my day...my week...my year! They've been excited about their session for months now and it shows. The shoot started with them waving their hands out of their car windows, greeting me with big, friendly smiles. And it ended with a kiss on the cheek from this little boy (who I'm calling my new boyfriend). :) I'm lovin' the energy and spirit of this adorable family.












Gorgeous girl + funky dumpster = cool photo



Gotta click on the collage to see it larger - what a cutie!



The next two are some of my new faves. I just love the mood of them...and the expressions!



Thanks guys for getting your feet wet :) & putting up with our guest in the alley! Call me if you ever need a babysitter! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the 4 pics of the little girl...... looks like ya been busy.....

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pics...this family is TOO cute and kids look like they had a bit of fun for sure. love, love, love them!
kort

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

My favorite childhood shots were taken by a family friend of ours that was going through a college photo class. You are just that to your clients...their family friend. You are able to get these amazing moments and pictures that are going to be some of their favorite memories. You evoke all the right emotions and you are going to be REALLY popular now that you are offering babysitting opportunities:) K

Shannon Sewell said...

love, love, love these. that little girl is to die for. she can go from silly, sweet smily girl to serious, beautiful intense like nobody's business! the interaction and spirit you captured are priceless ;)

~S

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful. I'm these babies' auntie and you definitely captured their personalities. They are breathtaking photos that I know our families will cherish! Thankyou!

Anonymous said...

Cindy you are a very gifted lady! Thank you, thank you for giving us these wonderful photos to cherish. We are the paternal parents and grandparents of this beautiful family. Their personalities were captured beautifully through your camera lens. What a talent!