Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nitasha

Don't let her stunning looks fool you. She can have you down, handcuffed and arrested in a matter of seconds! Nitasha is a police officer in the military who, lets just say, cleans up NICE. I already thought she was hot in her uniform, but when she showed up in her dress --- WOW. She wanted bridal portraits done at her current home, Malmstrom Air Force Base, before her wedding next month in Hawaii. It was my first shoot at MAFB and the spots we found rocked! Thanks Nitasha for workin' that dress through tall grass, parking lots and in front of the blue Air Force trucks!













The sunlight at the end of our shoot made for some yummy images.

THANK YOU Nitasha for making my first ever bridal portrait session soooo much fun! I salute you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am again SO jealous of these brides that they get to have you capture these moments! I LOVE this photo session with her...oh my gosh she's gorgeous and how much fun did you guys have? Wonderful, amazing work once again Cin!
kort

Jaymee Sire said...

EEEEEEKKKK!!! So pretty! Can you believe my wedding is less than 3 months away?? So excited to have you capture our special day.

P.S. Love the first sunlight one...beautiful!!