Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stella + Anita

Big sister Stella would like to introduce the birth of her baby sister Anita! This was my final session in Maryland and the goal was to capture images for Anita's birth announcements. I can't think of a better way to show how much Stella is enamored with her lil' sis. When she kissed Anita's cheek, she would pop up with the loudest "MUAH!"

And I've got to tell you this hysterical story! Stella, who I want to stress is only 2 years old, was apparently paying close attention to the details of our photo session. Their mom told me that the next day, Stella wore her hair in a headband and ponytail (my lazy hairdo), pretended her toys were cameras and looked around for her lens cap (a frequent habit of mine). I guess I better be careful with what I say and do around little kids! :) Here's my favorite part. She also told her mom that I live in Hannah Montana. What a fun shoot with sweet (and funny) girls.









3 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

That is such a cute story...I like to pretend I am you sometimes as well:) I think I will be you today and go make friends with the whole world:) Miss you. K

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

you are a nerd kathy! i am going to pretend i'm YOU and wear your white tank top that i still have!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that is an awesome story! i can just about imagine the influence you have on those little tikes to see you enjoying what you do! i love these photos, they are absolutely precious!
kort