Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Logan + Larami

Hanging out with these two was like playing *catch me if you can.* Logan acted exactly how I want children to act during photo sessions --- like themselves! Logan was so real and said the funniest things ever. He's got that wild boy streak, but his mom's super sweet side too. What a cute pair!









Here comes the sweetness!



1 comment:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I know exactly how much these pictures are going to mean to this mom. Her and her little man captured just as they are and the emotions that they hold for each other! I love the tunnel one and the last one where he has such a proud and loving look on his face. Beautiful shoot:) K