Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Furr Family

I've been waiting to meet this family since October when they booked the session! And I knew it was going to be fun from the beginning...considering they didn't run off when I told them we were doing the shoot at a funeral home, church parking lot and shady alleyway. They rolled with the punches and made the most of it! They even brought me goodies from The Body Shop - yum! Thank you for letting me capture your laughs & love for each other!
















Are you kidding me with how cute this is? Dad is a Great Falls firefighter, but Teague is showing him where the real gun show is!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE these! i can't wait until we have a family so you can take our pics! you capture a family in their complete element and it's just incredible.
kort

Amy said...

Oh my goodness the gun show shots are unreal. What fun memories.

Anonymous said...

you go girl...... loving it all keep up the awesome work..... love the vines.......

Anonymous said...

OK, that little girl is sooooooo freaking adorable! Love the photos Cin--you go girl!!!! XOXO S.S.