Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Now give me your surprised look."

Mia was the master of surprises. Until April 12. That's when I got her back for all of the sweet & sneaky surprises she's done for me. She threw me a surprise bridal shower, she surprised me when I was in Denver on a trip and then she surprised me on my last day of work at KRTV. I had to get her back!

I told her I wouldn't be able to make her bridal shower in Baltimore because I still had to buy my ticket for her June wedding in Vermont. Valid story, right? Little did she know that I was in cahoots with her family making plans to to fly out there and waltz into her shower. And it worked out perfectly! Her cousin was taking pictures of her and another bridesmaid, Jennifer. That's when I popped out with my camera in front of my face and said, "Now give me your surprised look." I love this girl and her family is INCREDIBLE. I have lots of fun photos from the shower and 3 shoots I did in Maryland. Stay tuned...









3 comments:

Sara P said...

Yeah...so funny! That was a GREAT surprise! Glad to be a help in pulling it off! See you in VT!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you captured this on camera Cin! I seriously loooooovvveee Mia's genuinely shocked expression! I am smiling so big looking at these...wish I could have been there to witness this. XOXO SS

Jaymee Sire said...

I heart the both of you. Priceless reaction!!