Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Geannine + Jennifer

They have their own little language. They have a funny nickname for themselves. They live on opposite sides of the country, but they remain close. They're sisters who share the same love for family, life and shoes. They are fun and spontaneous so they didn't want someone telling them "tilt your head that way...more, ok...hold it..." or "say cheese." I literally just hung out with them and captured them talking and laughing. They're also the biggest sports ever! They braved swarms of mosquitoes and rain for this shoot! You girls are awesome...and make me miss my sisters.





My favorite...

No comments: