Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Joey + Patrick

I'm way, way behind on my blog postings so I'm starting a massive posting blitz. There may be several in one day. First up -- my first shoot from Baltimore. Joey is Mia's cousin and helped me scheme in the big surprise! I met her a few years ago when she visited Montana, so it was great to hang out in her hometown AND meet her husband-to-be. They are ridiculously cute together and bring out each other's sense of humor. Constant laughs and goofiness! The town of Annapolis holds very special meaning for them, which is why we chose to do their entire shoot there. And the rain didn't stop us! In the top image, I had them lay down and look up at me. Right away, I heard something and asked, "What's that noise?" Patrick: "That would be rain." We laughed so hard and I MADE them stay. J+P: Thanks for letting the rain drops pelt you in the face - it was worth it!!!









3 comments:

Carly said...

These photographs are just absolutely stunning! Your work is just beautiful, and you capture the love on film. It's plain to see. Beautiful. All the best!

Anonymous said...

awesome, awesome, awesome...i love the pics. wonderful work yet again Cin!
kort

Sara P said...

Love, Love, Love...Great job! Can't wait for my family's shoot! See you next month!