Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, May 2, 2008

It's never too early...

...to start planning for your Christmas card! I'm now booked for the summer, so I'm starting to plan for sessions in late September & October. *If you're a senior, I'm taking 2 more in early September.* For Christmas orders, my deadline is November 15th so please get your orders in as early as possible! And if you're interested in what my holiday cards look like, here's a look at some from last year!



The outside of a trifold card (the guy in this card - Jason Johnson - is actually the one who designed all of these cards! He's the best!) the inside...



2 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

Fantastic cards! Love the family shot in the first one... the sledding one... perfect :)

Beautiful work my dear...
~S

Anonymous said...

i have to say those are pretty awesome cards as well! :) way to go Cindy and Jason.
love ya and wish i could be there this weekend.
kort