Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Five Generations of Women

My first magazine cover features a family of strong and beautiful women, from age 16 to 101. The center of attention is great-great-great grandma Winnie Engellant, who can teach all of us a thing or two. Here are snippets from the story that was written about her. Think about it the next time someone asks you to dance!

STILL LEADING THE DANCE AT 101

At 101, Edwinna "Winnie" Engellant still follows her favorite bands - literally. "I like living," she says with a twinkle in her eye. That zest for life carries her through dances at the local community centers in Great Falls, MT and all around the country, from Sea Island, GA to Las Vegas. "When I was in the third grade, a friend dragged me on the dance floor, and I'm still on it."

To read more, check out the Spirit of Women Spring issue!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Cindy!! This story is awesome!! what an amazing group of women!! :) I've never seen 5 generations together! Congrats on your first magazine shoot...and it made the cover! you go girl! love you sis!! makes me wanna get up and dance!! :) xo, jess

Anonymous said...

love the cover.........

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Cindy...You ARE extremely talented. PS You make a great model