Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Kiser Family

It's been an absolute honor and joy to watch lil' Grayson grow from a sleepy, bald, giggly baby into a funny, curly-haired, talkative little boy. It's also been fun watching Jolie + Jason grow more and more enamored with their son. This is their 4th photo shoot and their 5th is already booked! So after 3 photo shoots, I was racking my brain on where to take them! I wanted it to be something completely different from the rest of their sessions. That's when I KNEW I had to take them to this spot I've been eyeing for more than a year. Then Jolie had the best idea ever and brought along the peach antique couch and chair from her salon! The funky, colorful combination just added to their up-for-anything personalities. They make me smile so much my cheeks hurt.









When mom looks like this...


...dad doesn't stay away for long!


Matt took this one while I was off taking pictures of mom + dad. McDonald's better be calling!





Here's the link to their last shoot. See you again in the fall!

3 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Hi..this is the owner of McDonald's and I didn't have your phone number so I thought I would comment here. We think you are the best photographer we have ever seen and we want to pay you millions of dollars to capture America with their hands in our fries! Flawless shoot...I love it. k

Jaymee Sire said...

Jolie & Jason...if you are reading this...you guys are beautiful and Grayson is awesome. Miss you guys and hope you are well! Cindy--spectacular job as usual!

Kathie Ostman said...

I wish I would have had a "Cindy" when Jolie was a baby, herself. You have truly captured Grayson's charm and character. Your photos read like a love story. The joy this little boy shares with his mother and father, and the true love that abounds between them is instantly felt. Your pictures harness feelings that then leap from paper and stay forever imprinted in mind and heart. The unpredicted "McDonald" picture is wonderful! Kathie Ostman