Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, September 14, 2007

My Baby Fix

It was so refreshing to hang out with Grayson & his mom Jolie. In the midst of a busy wedding & senior pictures season, being around a giggly baby was just what I needed. This was our 3rd session...the 1st one was back in March. So, it's been fun watching him grow. What a scrumptious lil' guy and gorgeous mommy. Click on the "No Parking" picture to see it bigger & look at Grayson's two little bottom teeth!

*If you're in need of some R&R, go to Jolie's salon *The Living Room* in downtown Great Falls. They offer facials, hair services, massages, the works - and the salon is very hip & classy - check it out!

What a day...my lil' model was pooped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous baby Cin and beautiful Mom!!! :) love love love the pics...especially the last one!! Congrats on another job well done Cin! love you, jess

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....how cute are these? She is absolutely beautiful and he couldn't get any cuter. Another wonderful job with these pics Cin! :) Kort

Jaymee Sire said...

OMG...I haven't seen Jolie forever. She looks beautiful, and so does their son. Please tell her and Jason I say hello!