Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Jessica

My little sister has the most infectious laugh you'll ever hear. She sneezes like Wile E. Coyote, spoils her dogs rotten and makes a mean chocolate chip cookie. I miss her so bad & wish I could be with her celebrating the day she was born. Happy Birthday sis!

4 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

She makes me smile! k

Anonymous said...

Awwww Jess, I miss you!!! Cin, these pics are freakin' fab! Love 'em!!! You forgot to mention that Jess has the BIGGEST heart, is unbelievable STUNNING, and radiates UNENDING POSITIVE ENERGY. I miss you two sooooooo bad!!! Happy Birthday Jess!! ~S.S.

Anonymous said...

That makes me cry (happy tears). Happy Birthday Jess. Hope you're having a wonderful day. You deserve it. Cin, love the pics. Jess, I don't think you take a bad pic. All of them look amazing. You are two photogenic Cieluch girls. Jason looks pretty great too. Love you, dana

Anonymous said...

My Cindy Lou...i couldn't wait to get home from dinner to checck out your post today!! :) I'm balling my eyes out right now...Jason is laughing at me!! :) thank you for the birthday blog, you mean the world to me and I hope we can celebrate our future birthday together!! :) oh, and that sushi place mom took us too wasn't too bad..they had a mix of Korean food too!! yum yum! love you lots Cin!!!!!!!! oh, and can't wait for you to take our engagement pics....!!!!! xoxoxo