Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The More - The Merrier


I LOVE big familes. Lots of kids means lots of funny comebacks, giggles, questions, crazy poses, tears --- and I love it all. Especially when it’s my nephews & nieces I don’t get to see enough.

All 4 of these kiddos have such distinctive personalities. They fill their role in the family in a sweet way & it’s been fun seeing the changes in them whenever we come visit. Matt & I smother them with hugs & they don’t seem to mind one bit --- something we hope will never change! Here's more of our family: Clayton, Christian, Natalie, Isabelle, dad Mark & mom Lisa!

1 comment:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Don't be teasing us, we want to see more of this family! K