Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lindsey + Hannah

I found new models - my nieces! Matt & I are on vacation in Minnesota visiting family. Although I promised myself I wouldn't be on my computer or cell phone - I can't help it. I couldn't wait to post these pictures of my gorgeous lil' nieces. It was raining the whole time we were taking pictures last night, but we found a few spots where we didn't get soaked. They were such troopers & they made me realize how much I miss being near family. These girls have the sweetest hearts & I'm even more in love with them. Watch out boys - these chicks are gonna be heartbreakers.




7 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Simply gorgeous! This is such a fun shoot and I had to look back at them a couple times, because they have such a beautiful look about them! K

Anonymous said...

Hottie alert!!! These girls ARE going to break some hearts for sure! Gorgeous pics Cin. I absolutely fell in love with the photo of the younger one (?) in the hoodie. Hope you are having fun. Miss you. S.S.

Anonymous said...

Cin!! i knew you were on vacay...but i had to just check your blog just in case you posted something!! :) and luckily you did!! Beautiful girls!! another job well done!! love you! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

Cin, they are ADORABLE. Beautiful eyes. Hope you're having a blast with your family. Talk to you soon. miss ya, dana

Jaymee Sire said...

Hey Cin! LOVE the one of the girl in the hooded jacket...captivating eyes! Hope you are having a good time....

Anonymous said...

I went "Oh my God, when I came across the picture of the girl in the hoodie, you absolutely caught it.

ZenPanda said...

WOW! I love these photos! The one in the hood is breath-taking!